* Added a /trade command which allows players to trade with each other securely. It opens up an inventory which acts as a barter table. Your items are placed in the lower half, and in the upper half you can see the other player’s items. You can also trade coins.
* Coming Soon – War Camps.
** Offensive Respawn point during war
** 1 per civ, craftable item, only usable by civ leader/adviser
** 30min cooldown on production. Cannot create a new war camp within 30 mins of creating one.
* The first +3 enhancements on any item from catalysts now have 0% chance of failure.
* The next +3 (up to +6) have a 85% chance of success. After +6 the chance of success drops to 66%
* Each catalyst enhancement gives +1 attack/defense instead of +0.5.
* Critical hits have been removed.
* Added penalties for wearing armor for which you do not have tech. If you do not have the required technology to use a piece of armor or weapon it will be 50% effective.
* All players now respawn at the captiol structure.
* Capitol structure now contains controls to allow player to select their respawn point.
* All capitols/town halls count as respawn points. Players can choose to respawn at any town hall or capitol they own during war.
* Players must now hit the respawn sign in order to respawn, rather than wait for a timer.
* Limit of 1 per town instead of 2
* Must be built over 150 blocks away from each other
* Range reduced from 180 blocks to 100 blocks.
* Reduced fire rate by 50%
* Increased damage by 200%
* Wood and Fences have been removed as reinforcement blocks.
* Iron has been reduced from 8 blocks to 4 blocks.
* Added Smooth Stone as a reinforcement block, value 2
* Added Stone Bricks as a reinforcement block, value 3
* Cottage costs rebalanced to increase linearly and reduced overall.
** Level 2 coins increased from 175.0 to 200.0 coins per hour.
** Level 3 coins reduced from 350.0 to 300.0 coins per hour.
** Level 4 coins reduced from 500.0 to 400.0 coins per hour.
** Level 5 coins reduced from 650.0 to 500.0 coins per hour.
** Level 6 coins reduced from 800.0 to 700.0 coins per hour.
* Level 6 cottages no longer require beef. Only pork 1 pork.
* All sacrifices have been replaced with a single sacrifice of 1 sheep equallying 100 culture.
* Sacrifices no longer require gold ingots.
* Improved template detection algorithm, if sheep is inside the temple it will be counted instantly.
End Game Condition Changes
* All Victory conditions have increased their “hold” time from 2 weeks to 3 weeks.
* Cultural Victory
** Number of towns at max culture required for victory reduced from 5 to 3
** Number of wonders needed to be held reduced from 3 to 1.
* Conquest Victory
** Total percentage of towns needed for capture reduced from 100% to 75%
** Having the Chichen Itza reduces the total amount you need to have captured from 75% to 50%
* Science Victory
** Made harder by increasing science costs and reducing beaker amounts you get from culture and the library.
** Now requires the Great Library in the Civ for victory as well.
General Structure Changes
* Capitol hammer cost reduced from 1000 hammers to 600 hammers.
* Blacksmith default template has been updated.
* Sugarcane has been replaced with crafted reeds
* Slime has been replaced with bones.
* Starting values for most materials has been set to 1, with the exception of bones which start at 25.
* Starting values for catalysts have been greatly reduced.
Trade Good Changes
* All trade goods give +1 happiness when socketed into a town
* Silver now gives the Hedonism buff.
Culture Biome Changes
** Beakers Changes **
* Ocean Biome Beakers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* Desert Biome Beakers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* Taiga Biome Beakers reduced from 1.5 to 0.5
* Swampland Biome Beakers reduced from 3.0 to 1.5
* Frozen Ocean Biome Beakers reduced from 3.0 to 1.0
* Frozen River Biome Beakers reduced from 4.0 to 1.0
* Ice Plains Biome Beakers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Ice Mountains Biome Beakers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* Small Mountains Biome Beakers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Mushroom Island Biome Beakers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Mushroom Island Shore Biome Beakers reduced from 3.0 to 0.5
* Beach Biome Beakers reduced from 3.0 to 0.5
* Forest Hills Biome Beakers reduced from 0.5 to 0.25
* Tagia Hills Biome Beakers reduced from 0.5 to 0.15
* Extreme Hills Beakers reduced from 0.25 to 0.15
* Jungle Biome Beakers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* Jungle Hills Biome Beakers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
** Hammers Changes **
* Ocean Biome Hammers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Plains Biome Hammers reduced from 0.5 to 0.25
* Desert Biome Hammers reduced from 0.5 to 0.25
* Forest Biome Hammers reduced from 1.5 to 1.0
* Taiga Biome Hammers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* River Biome Hammers reduced from 3.0 to 1.5
* Frozen Ocean Biome Hammers reduced from 0.5 to 0.25
* Frozen River Biome Hammers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Ice Plains Biome Hammers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* Ice Mountain Biome Hammers reduced from 4.0 to 2.0
* Small Mountain Biome Hammers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Mushroom Island Biome Hammers reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
* Mushroom Shore Biome Hammers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Beach Biome Hammers reduced from 0.5 to 0.25
* Desert Hills Biome Hammers reduced from 3.0 to 2.0
* Forest Hills Biome Hammers reduced from 5.0 to 2.0
* Tagia Hills Biome Hammers reduced from 5.0 to 2.5
* Jungle Hills Biome Hammers reduced from 5.0 to 2.0
* Extreme Hills Hammers reduced from 6.0 to 2.5
* Jungle Biome Hammers reduced from 1.0 to 0.5
* Beaker Cost Increases
** Taxation cost increased from 6000 to 78000 beakers.
** Theology cost increased from 3200 to 4160 beakers.
** Steel Working cost increased from 2200 to 2860 beakers.
** Metal Casting cost increased from 8000 to 10400 beakers.
** Gunpowder cost increased from 7000 to 9100 beakers.
** Composites cost increased from 16000 to 20800 beakers.
** Mathematics cost increased from 15000 to 19500 beakers.
** Construction cost increased from 14400 to 18720 beakers.
** Alloys cost increased from 32000 to 41600 beakers.
** Civil Service cost increased from 3000 to 3900 beakers.
** Philosophy cost increased from 7200 to 9360 beakers.
** Nationalism cost increased from 13600 to 17680 beakers.
** Education cost increased from 120000 to 156000 beakers.
** Engineering cost increased from 66000 to 85800 beakers.
** Machinery cost increased from 90000 to 117000 beakers.
** Globalization cost increased from 130000 to 169000 beakers.
** Scientific Method cost increased from 250000 to 325000 beakers.
** The Enlightenment cost increased from 1000000 to 1500000 beakers.