CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 2:31 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:17 pm 
Offline
Warrior

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm
Posts: 71
Hello all, your favorite themed civilization is recruiting! That's right, since our old civilization theme, we've done one after the Nodus mods and now popular games on Steam! This phase, we're expanding our inner circle and inviting YOU to join the party!
As of now, we are letting people raise money to get a town and found it with their friends! For the low price of your hard earned 30,000 coins, you may found a town! Yes, this is 5,000 more then the town cost, but it is merely a fee for the slight trouble it takes to get the town set up and running, with a temporary happiness penalty being a factor of the extra cost.
But fear not for those who don't wish to start a town! We will be having many founded by our original members that may be available to you! With the current happiness mechanic, there's only so many we may add. If you and maybe a friend wish to join a town, just go through the application listed below.

Additional Information:

Server: Arendal
Civ Name: Steam
Leaders: RyanTheRat, Bowman3058, NUK3_LIQUIDBOSS1
Advisers: McZombieMaster
Status: Top 5!
Theme: Take a guess. ;) Steam games.
Current Community Size: Large community consisting of 10-20 people, several applicants looking for this post included amongst the numbers.

-----Contact the leader board through /msg if you're browsing as a guest or need more information.-----

Town Creation Application:

IGN:
Town Name (Be A Steam Game):
Other Members:
Age (Optional):
CivCraft Experience:
Type of Town:

Note: Town types include but are not limited to farming, cottages, mining, mob hunting, beakers, hammers, recruitment, and general.

Existing Town Application:

IGN:
Town To Join (visit /civ show steam for a town list):
Friend Wishing To Join Also? If so, IGN?:
Age (Optional):
CivCraft Experience:

-----------------------------

Make those applications!

_________________
Image

Open recruitment civ. PM me.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7239

Willing to moderate.

Prevented 1 WarTime immunity bug from occurring.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm 
Offline
Peasant

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm
Posts: 1
Hello!
My Name is _The_Craftsman_ And I am looking to be apart of your Civilization.
I do not want to waste your time, So I'm going to give you exactly what I'm useful for.
1. I'm A Good Builder and Miner (Will PvP if I have to).
2. I'm 20 years old and will not curse in chat or rage like any immature 10 year old would do.
3. I am a good leader, and have spent 7 months playing civ craft.
4. I will play at least an hour a day. At 4:00 p.m. (Central Time)

That's really all to specify.
I Hope to join your civilization soon.
Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:16 pm 
Offline
Warrior

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm
Posts: 71
_The_Craftsman_ wrote:
Hello!
My Name is _The_Craftsman_ And I am looking to be apart of your Civilization.
I do not want to waste your time, So I'm going to give you exactly what I'm useful for.
1. I'm A Good Builder and Miner (Will PvP if I have to).
2. I'm 20 years old and will not curse in chat or rage like any immature 10 year old would do.
3. I am a good leader, and have spent 7 months playing civ craft.
4. I will play at least an hour a day. At 4:00 p.m. (Central Time)

That's really all to specify.
I Hope to join your civilization soon.
Thank you!


Yes, you will be accepted. You didn't clarify on what town you will be joining, but we obviously don't have them all up yet. And for that topic, I also need clarification on whether you will be making a town or joining one. I could only assume. PMing you the cords, I'm sure we'll set up a recruitment station to sort things out. For now, you'll just have to sit tight in our area while we get ready to let recruits join.

_________________
Image

Open recruitment civ. PM me.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7239

Willing to moderate.

Prevented 1 WarTime immunity bug from occurring.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:54 pm 
Offline
Peasant

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 am
Posts: 1
Hello! My name is mohawkboy11 and I am happy to join A town called '' TeamFortressTwo. ''

1.) My Skills is to Mine and Farm.
2.) I am 11 years old and I will not be a non-good boy who will be angry when I lose special/value items.
3.)I am good at being a Advisor or a leader of a civ and I spent 11 months playing CivCraft.
4.)I will play at least 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM because I'm in the hospital for 2 days.

That's all I have to say for now
I hope I join your civ soon RyanTheRat.
Thank you for letting me in your town!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 am 
Offline
Warrior

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm
Posts: 71
mohawkboy11 wrote:
Hello! My name is mohawkboy11 and I am happy to join A town called '' TeamFortressTwo. ''

1.) My Skills is to Mine and Farm.
2.) I am 11 years old and I will not be a non-good boy who will be angry when I lose special/value items.
3.)I am good at being a Advisor or a leader of a civ and I spent 11 months playing CivCraft.
4.)I will play at least 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM because I'm in the hospital for 2 days.

That's all I have to say for now
I hope I join your civ soon RyanTheRat.
Thank you for letting me in your town!


Accepted. PMing you the cords and what to do for now. Thanks!

_________________
Image

Open recruitment civ. PM me.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7239

Willing to moderate.

Prevented 1 WarTime immunity bug from occurring.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 am 
Offline
Prince

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 145
HI!
IM SUPERCOOKS!
!
:D
IGN: supercooks123
Town To Join (visit /civ show steam for a town list): idk
Friend Wishing To Join Also? If so, IGN?: idk dont have friend
Age (Optional): idk if i should tell u
CivCraft Experience: Owned town called SUPERCOCK in phase 5 arendal, but netizen changed named to SUPERCOOK. It had 8 cottages and a granary and no farms. Then we had a war and i capped the enemy civ and iwas really happey so i accidently said FEAR MY COCK in global a bunch of tiimes and netizen perm muted me. Im sorry. but i can stll talk in civ chat!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:41 am 
Offline
Prince

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:16 pm
Posts: 238
Supercooks wrote:
HI!
IM SUPERCOOKS!
!
:D
IGN: supercooks123
Town To Join (visit /civ show steam for a town list): idk
Friend Wishing To Join Also? If so, IGN?: idk dont have friend
Age (Optional): idk if i should tell u
CivCraft Experience: Owned town called SUPERCOCK in phase 5 arendal, but netizen changed named to SUPERCOOK. It had 8 cottages and a granary and no farms. Then we had a war and i capped the enemy civ and iwas really happey so i accidently said FEAR MY COCK in global a bunch of tiimes and netizen perm muted me. Im sorry. but i can stll talk in civ chat!

Accepted, message me in game


Just kidding, get off my thread :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:24 pm 
Offline
Warrior

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm
Posts: 71
Bowman3058 wrote:
Supercooks wrote:
HI!
IM SUPERCOOKS!
!
:D
IGN: supercooks123
Town To Join (visit /civ show steam for a town list): idk
Friend Wishing To Join Also? If so, IGN?: idk dont have friend
Age (Optional): idk if i should tell u
CivCraft Experience: Owned town called SUPERCOCK in phase 5 arendal, but netizen changed named to SUPERCOOK. It had 8 cottages and a granary and no farms. Then we had a war and i capped the enemy civ and iwas really happey so i accidently said FEAR MY COCK in global a bunch of tiimes and netizen perm muted me. Im sorry. but i can stll talk in civ chat!

Accepted, message me in game


Just kidding, get off my thread :D



No, he's definitely accepted.


NEVER.

_________________
Image

Open recruitment civ. PM me.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7239

Willing to moderate.

Prevented 1 WarTime immunity bug from occurring.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cheriely11 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group