CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm 
AvRGaming Staff

The Template Team
Do you like to build awesome looking structures? Do you consider yourself an experienced builder? Then apply to join the template team and get access to an exclusive test server!!

What is a Template?
A template is what we use to implement pre-built structures when you construct civ improvements. You can create a structure with creative mode then I can save the structure and add it to our collection to be used in the CivTowny Mod.

How do I apply?
Send me a pm through the forums. I will reply with a (Secret server IP) This means if you give it out to anyone you will be booted from the template team aka robosnail's private army.
There is currently no limit to how many people can join the template team, as long as your are creative and have skills building(making things look realistic / nice). I will only consider applicants who are server regulars, so please provide your ingame name in the PM if it differs from your forum username.

What Tools will I be given?
You will be given full creative mode.

How do we know what template structures to build?
I will create a new section in the forums for the template team, from here i will provide a list of structures that are needed. If you feel that a current template sucks and you can do better feel free to give it a go. I will not except just any structure, it is very possible that the templates chosen for a structure remain in the MOD when/if we release the mod to the public. So it's my job to do quality control, if i toss out your template for what ever reason please don't take it personally. Your work could forever go down in history, please put work and pride into every structure template.

Rules: The test servers will be used EXCLUSIVELY for constructing the templates on. That means no random Structures, no messing with others templates and absolutely no griefing the world. Do any of the following on the test server and you will be removed from the template team.

* Large TNT explosions
* Obnoxious Structures (Anything that is not a template candidate.)
* Invite None Template team members to the server.

If unauthorized connections get out of control i will close it down.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]