CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm 
Warrior

Mercenary: To make wars bigger and more spectacularly there should be a mercenary system:
People from Civs not being in wars, camp-inhabitants and other people should be able to take part in wars as a mercenary. Everyone willing to fight can offer himself with his price per day or per war. Maybe with commands like:

/mercenary offer for [money]

then he is part of a list, which can be checked by

/mercenary list show

if a civ likes a offer they can request with:

/mercenary request [name]

then the other one can answer with

/mercenary accept [requesting civ]

After that the Mercenary can spawn at the capitol. After the war he could be ranked with positive, negative, neutral,... the average ranking can be seen on the mercenary list, so if he has a good ranking, the mercenary can request more money for the next war. Of course the mercenary is only paid if you win and he is online during war ;)

During the war the Mercenary should be named as "Anonymous" to prevent from being outlawed or anything by the enemy civ. (Maybe also change skin to "steve"?)

To give people with bad tier a chance, there should be "civbound" gear which is given from the civ to the warrior for the duration of the wartime and returned right after it. The repair of that stuff should be payed with money from the guerdon, so people are motivated to use their own stuff.

(i know i´ve already posted this idea already some weeks ago, i just added the ideas of the feedback)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]