CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 1:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:05 pm 
Warrior

Quote:
Chat Restrictions:
Any form of Racism, Sexual Harassment, Sexism or personal insults will not be tolerated in our community. Depending on the severity of the offense you may be immediately banned. For lesser offenses you may be warned or kicked.
Spamming in global chat is forbidden, this includes typing in caps, repeating the same message twice and failing to type coherent sentences.
Speaking negatively about the server or administration in public chat is strictly prohibited. If you have an issues with the way things are run you may pm us directly or play elsewhere.
Complaining about bugs or lag excessively in global chat is not helpful and will be considered spam. Mute or a kick may be warranted.
Use the chat channels for their intended purpose. The support channel is strictly for people who need help or are willing to help, leave the game politics at the door when you join this channel, failure to comply will result in a warning, then a temp ban.
English should be used at all times in Global & Support chat on both EU & US servers.

A special note on sexual harassment: We want to provide a safe place to game whether you are female, male, transgender-ed or otherwise. Sexual harassment of ANY kind will NOT be tolerated. It's important to reiterate it here, since sexual harassment will get you a ban much faster than other forms of verbal abuse. You may be banned for sexual harassment without warning and may have a lot of difficulty getting unbanned in an appeal.

Date/Time: March 23, 2014. 9:53 a.m. PST
Server: Grenard
Player Committing Violation: XzRolfcopterzzX
Violation: Chat violation on a lot of levels IMO.
Screenshot: Image
Notes: After sharing a link in global to my suggestion thread, I got this from him... there's a bit more, but you get the idea. Rather offensive to me, I don't think my idea was bad enough to spark this level of harassment.

Open recruitment civ. PM me.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7239

Willing to moderate.

Prevented 1 WarTime immunity bug from occurring.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:13 pm 
Warrior

Thanks for the report, Ryan. XzRolfcopterzzX - temp banned for 24 hours.

Moderator on Corinth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:31 pm 
Warrior

Locked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]