CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 9:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:06 am 
Settler

Okay so Archy I made a video to show you I don't have alt accounts I respect you and everything but I just want to show you that I don't own any other accounts I've own T7machinimas since August 2010 I wouldn't want to buy another account that would a waste of money
Grooviest and Slycoopness are brothers,how do I know you might say well I know both In reality since they are my bestfriend's brother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDXkfnHM5Fo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am 
Warrior

There are no rules against alts in general, or did I miss something?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am 
Settler

SydMontague wrote:
There are no rules against alts in general, or did I miss something?

Well my friend chris aka slycoopness got banned for calling brunotheminer an offensive word and brunotheminer said he was close to an admin,and I'm not saying its archy but since bruno never said the admins name.Anyways I posted a ban report for damarioman a member from Excella who called my friends offensive word and got a 'Temp' Ban and when Archy temp ban him he said I have alt account which I don't and people from excella accuse me of having alt accounts but I have no screens of them saying it but its no biggie since I only have One account which is T7machinimas, So to just let everyone know I decided to record me,grooviest,and slycoopness while in a skype call.I don't mean to insult archy in anyway I just want to inform him that grooviest and slycoopness aren't alt accounts they are just my best friend's brothers who I play minecraft with.Sorry forgot to finish the thing about bruno knowing an admin so when my friend slycoopness called him a offensive word Bruno said he would get slycoopness banned, I mean someone from excella even told him that if he didn't 1v1 him that my friend slycoopness would get banned and that was minutes before slycoopness got banned unfortunately slycoopness didn't screen the message so you could all see it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 pm 
Prince

There are no rules against alting, but you need new friends if that's the case.

And about sly getting banned, he was banned with that kind of language as soon as I got on, regardless of what non-mods said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm 
Settler

Archy wrote:
There are no rules against alting, but you need new friends if that's the case.

And about sly getting banned, he was banned with that kind of language as soon as I got on, regardless of what non-mods said.

Archy did you really just say I need to get new friends I'm sorry sir but you absolutely do not have the right to say thay I've known them for 7 years and even though I'm friends with slycoopness I agree that the language he used on bruno was offensive but so was damarioman's language I just feel that if slycoopness gets banned for the Language he use then what ever but damarioman also should get a ban aswell not a temp but that's just me.Edit:sorry archy I miss read your comment about the friends thing I thought you meant because of how grooviest and sly acted that I would need to get new friends my bad Archy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm 
Settler

lol. learn to punctuate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:37 pm 
Settler

gart888 wrote:
lol. learn to punctuate.

Will do :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]