CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:42 am 
Prince

I've been derping around Corinth for the most part lately. But I heard some folks were talking trash about me in Global on Arendal the other day. Some said I quit. Some called me a pussy. Truth is I never "quit." I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I backed off a severely broken phase and focused on other things. We're having fun with the simple pace on Corinth. But I've been playing a lot of Terrafirmacraft too. It's loads of fun and makes even the complexity of Civcraft look simple by comparison (at least the crafting and armor tiers anyway).

And as I mentioned I wouldn't be playing on Arendal in phase 7. Which is mostly true. I agreed to help my friends in Westeros with war days. So I ran myself out there in prep for any time they need me.

But there's something else I did on Arendal too.

I found a civ that looked rather suspicious. First wonder up very fast. Lots of weird claimed plots outside their culture. Lots of moving of capitals and town halls around. In short... it looked squirrely. And (devs and admins take note) some folks in the community were obviously suspicious as well. So I did something crazy. Whacko. Nuts. I went and I looked.

Now I'm not a dev or an admin. But this shit. This is exactly why I'm not playing phase 7. Yes I think that we should have all waited for phase 8 together. But this nonsense is what really has put me off the game. Not even a week in and the pohase is ruined by the same collection of clowns that always ruin it.

This time they are calling themselves the Civ of "Civilization." The leader "Big Evil Wolf" is OBVIOUSLY one of the banned Zombakiller's alts. You know. The guy that doxxed me. Got banned. Came back as Mr Navihawk and duped the entire phase on Arendal without getting caught then went to do it again on Grenard. Got caught. Got banned. Yeah. That guy. He and his merry band of asshats.

Dragoneans
Vindicators
SPQR
Aurora
Lebron James
Peddler Teh Daemon Lawd
Prussia

Are back and they have already borked Arendal. Good thing hardly anyone is playing on it. It was wise to stay away. Because you are already screwed. Zomba and all his many cohorts have unlimited money again. The game be broken and now there's no point in playing. As if there was any real doubt that this was going to happen.... again. And again. And again.

In short. As long as someone wants to ruin the game guess what? They can!

Oh and if any of you are or were members of all those civs I mentioned above and feel the need to express outrage.... you can stuff it. You all run with the same crowd. You all play or played together despite your often petty disagreements and you are all part of the problem.

I'm sure by now you want that proof right? That sweet sweet evidencia?

Well I'm not going to make it easy. I used a crappy screen cap program and the file is so ugly that re-encoding it into a more manageable format is a task that has already taken up more time than this lot is worth.

So I uploaded the whole 1.23 gig file to mediafire. You can stream it from there or you can download it for the best resolution. Whatever. I don't care.

Here are some pictures and a description for those with Shiternet or are just lazy.

http://imgur.com/e6F9x5l

Look! It's a cobble and wood box with tripwire all over the top of it. And look you can tell from the image of Rei's that it's a big box roughly the size of the market nearby! Interesting.

http://imgur.com/9ZKaAAk

What the cribbage? Where is the box? Why is there string everywhere? Where the HELL did that cabin come from? Am I having a seizure? I may or may not be smelling almonds. And why does Reis' still show me the box if.. what I think I'm seeing is a camp?

http://imgur.com/v0jx6IS

Now Reis' says it is a camp! And there is string everywhere. What the HELL is going on here?

Truth is I have no idea. I've been playing Civcraft a long time. And Minecraft. This is far and away the craziest shit I've ever seen. The box is there. Then it disappears and a camp takes it's place. The string from the box falls into the camp. The camp turns back into a box.... and then what?

Watch the video and find out.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/yadmheqy ... dupers.avi

This is... bar none the craziest shit I have ever seen in Civcraft. And it demonstrates elegantly the lengths to which some community members will go to to make a bunch of people they don't even really know on the internet miserable.

I feel bad for all of us. But mostly I feel bad for Netizen and his team who have worked so hard just to have their game crapped on by shitheads that couldn't win a game of civcraft honestly if their lives depended on it.

As you can see from the beginning of the vid I died inside what can only be described as a "duping machine" once before I began recording. I just went there to take a look. But what I saw when I got trapped inside that box (a slime knocked me in) blew my mind and I knew it had to be documented. When I went back again I broke the machine (after the vid ended) trying to figure out how it works but it's beyond my understanding. Hopefully Netizen can figure it out though I'm sure they have 6 other ways or more to dupe in the pipeline along with a stable of cracked alts set and ready to go.

That is of course if they haven't already transferred the unlimited funds to one of theire alt civs or their friends in Aurora or what have you.

After I broke the machine I decided to have a little fun trolling Zomba. I pretended to be a noob who got lost in the machine trying to use the market and broke it trying to get my stuff. He fed me and clothed me and even gave me a camp when I whined about losing my stuff.

The magnanimous prick even gave me 10k coins then told me to "have fun" and "Shoo."

If you want to have a look for yourself here are the coords.

5540 by -4250

Enjoy your Phase 7 guys. I just made it a little cleaner. But it won't be long before the next chucklehad (or the same chucklheads) come along to ruin things for everyone. It is my hope however that this civ gets completely wiped from the map. It and its' players deserve nothing less. They certainly don't deserve the first wonder and all the tech their ill gotten duperstring has gotten them.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 am 
Prince

Wow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am 
Prince

Bowman3058 wrote:
Wow

Rethis wrote:
_bones60_ wrote:
this post is WAY to charged and filled with subjective stuffs. no surprises there, it is rob. i think you need to step back rob and look at the big picture, also lose some of the self righteous attitude and pride, it might help people identify and relate more.

rekt

Indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am 
Warrior

bigevilwolf wrote:
We have had 6+ people mining everyday and trommeling it... Please don't accuse us of duping it's been a lot of hard work to mine out all that we have. We are also a despotism and have a coffee which makes our trommel rate 250%

God you people love lying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 pm 
Monarch

It's not Zomba just saying (not lying here I'm pretty sure it's fire child)
Zomba only has my alts and that's not one of them, the string does sound suspicious?
But please Aurora May have played with dragonea and vindicators before but that doesn't mean WE cheat? Guilty by association?:/

- A Leader of Aurora -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm 
Prince

The Dragonea I was in never duped. We won phase 5 fairly. Please stop labeling that civ as dupers because it is untrue.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 pm 
Prince

And rob, no offence but Aurora never duped when it was a solo civ, I had 2 people in my civ currently that used to be in Aurora that know they never duped. Also from that list, SPQR is one of the only ones that list that is proven 100% that they duped for someone like me who has only played on Grenard, and not Arendal enough to know if the rest of them are true. The rest on the list I hear are dupers, a few have had proof they do, while others they haven't, but I'm not going to start just accusing unless I see it happen because I don't want to join a group blindly without knowing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:38 pm 
AvRGaming Staff

Quote:
Now I'm not a dev or an admin. But this shit. This is exactly why I'm not playing phase 7. Yes I think that we should have all waited for phase 8 together. But this nonsense is what really has put me off the game.

If nobody was playing the game this bug wouldn't have been found and it would have "ruined" phase8 instead. This bug isn't caused by new phase7 features, in fact this issue would have been around since camps were introduced in beta4 but nobody figured it out (or used it blatantly enough) until now.

But no, this is clearly the administration's fault for making the decision to launch Arendal on phase7 instead of waiting a month or more for phase8. *biggest eyeroll ever* :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:50 pm 
Prince

netizen539 wrote:
Quote:
Now I'm not a dev or an admin. But this shit. This is exactly why I'm not playing phase 7. Yes I think that we should have all waited for phase 8 together. But this nonsense is what really has put me off the game.

If nobody was playing the game this bug wouldn't have been found and it would have "ruined" phase8 instead. This bug isn't caused by new phase7 features, in fact this issue would have been around since camps were introduced in beta4 but nobody figured it out (or used it blatantly enough) until now.

But no, this is clearly the administration's fault for making the decision to launch Arendal on phase7 instead of waiting a month or more for phase8. *biggest eyeroll ever* :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My bad. This is bad wording. I'm not suggesting that this happened because we started phase 7. Nor do I think this would have not happened if we had waited. I was more referring to my reasoning for not playing the phase. It was one of my reasons. Because I wanted one phase across servers for multiple reasons I've already talked about. Didn't mean to imply it would solve all problems. I know better.

And my frustration here isn't aimed at you Netizen. It's aimed at the cheaters and the community members that support and hide them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 pm 
Monarch

It'd be nice if you removed Aurora from that little list of yours, unless you have solid proof of one of our members cheating, and in which case I'll deal with him/her
Until then stop accusing us.

- A Leader of Aurora -

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next