CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:45 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:36 pm 
Settler

jaswou wrote:
have the dev also checks the money from those people?

Ostrich said they checked the logs, so I think the ''big money'' is deleted aswell. But I'm not sure lol.

Phase 7 Loki :: Resident of Lightz, Assistant of Holy - Winners

To the stars and beyond!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:40 pm 
Warrior

however if you look at the cavern maps they have virtually no land mined under ground while on my civ I have 3 trommels and huge areas mined out. my civ now has to get near the edge of the culture boarders to find any decent amount of cobble. I have been selling at my own lvl 5 bank while in despotism and im stating for a fact they have not got there money through trommeling. Also they are not idiots and knew what was likely to happern if they got caught. so im pretty certain they would of distubuted funds throughout alt accounts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:44 pm 
Prince

adefencelessnun wrote:
however if you look at the cavern maps they have virtually no land mined under ground while on my civ I have 3 trommels and huge areas mined out. my civ now has to get near the edge of the culture boarders to find any decent amount of cobble. I have been selling at my own lvl 5 bank while in despotism and im stating for a fact they have not got there money through trommeling. Also they are not idiots and knew what was likely to happern if they got caught. so im pretty certain they would of distubuted funds throughout alt accounts

that is possible but you cant delete their wonder again cause its possible that they distributed money to alt also they prob just bought cobble from their market maybe take a look at the log to see if anyone gave them huge amount of money

Phase 4 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Illumina #3
Phase 5 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Illumina #1 , won
Phase 6 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Unicorn #1
Phase 7 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Illumina #1 , won

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:58 pm 
Settler

they had 1 and builded 2 more

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm 
Prince

Here is the question I'm wondering, why didn't they delete the buildings that were built using the duped money? It's plain and obvious the mines alone were all with duped money, thats 250k alone, not even counting the many other buildings that were built and/or moved.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:35 pm 
Settler

General rules:
2)Duping falls under exploiting and offenders will have their civs demolished. Anyone involved, including those who knew of the dupe and did not report it, will be banned from all civcraft servers.
Are we not enforcing the rules or what?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:10 pm 
Settler

i say disband them!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:13 pm 
Settler

they got over 250k on mines

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:18 pm 
Prince

jrhain wrote:
Rule has been updated:

"Duping falls under exploiting and offenders will be investigated and anyone involved including those who knew of the dupe and did not report it will be banned. Punishment will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Punishment may include: Ip banning, wiping of player data (including funds) and destroying structures, towns up to and including the entire civ."

Ostricht investigated it with netizen so deal with what left

Phase 4 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Illumina #3
Phase 5 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Illumina #1 , won
Phase 6 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Unicorn #1
Phase 7 : Leader of Lightz , mayor of capitol Illumina #1 , won

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:30 pm 
Warrior

We did what we thought was right at the Time. We MAY review the situation. But for now what was done is done. Continuing to Argue what was done right and wrong will not change the situation, Thank You for your guys feedback, but as of when this was Dealt with, it was dealt with what we thought was right at the time.
I do not want to see anymore of these Topics come up, and if I do they will be locked.
Quote:
We did what we thought was right at the Time. We MAY review the situation. But for now what was done is done.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3