CivCraft.net Forums

Back to Civcraft.net

It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 1:42 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm 
Settler

As of yesterday on March 22nd, 2014 was my 1 year anniversary on Civcraft, I've decided its time that I better start packing up and leave Civcraft. When Arendal resets, I'll be logging off on that day and I wont be returning. To anyone who starts or pros to civcraft, heres what I've learned through this 1 awesome year on a great gamemode.

1. Democracy - This doesn't work if it's pure democracy, the majority always wins in votes, so I recommend a Council Democracy voted in by the people.

2. Relations with other Civs - Make sure you try to keep at peace with Nearby Civs or it will result in war, I learned this from personal experience. Alliances will be a great way to make friends or even enemies, based on what your ally is like.

3. Friendships - I've made many friendships with MANY people, and almost no enemies, I found this game to be a lot fun if you meet the right people like I did.

4. Exploitations - I say this for about half the community, the Developers need to be harsher on exploiters and destroy entire civs if they do exploit, I hate people who exploit this game and get away with it.

5. Dictatorships - These type of civs I would never join, these Civs can cause destruction to the civcraft community and hatred over simple things.

6. Trade - I've found out that trading something into return something will most likely result in the civs never going to war a.k.a Trade = Peace

I conclude all of this by saying that Civcraft is a great gamemode that I will remember greatly in the future. May Prosperity come upon Civcraft and it's Members - MacBrothers (Prophet_The_Hero) ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:44 pm 
Prince

Sad to see you go.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 am 
Prince

Mac, noooo.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]